The Safeware Advantage
Manufacturer warranties are limited by design, both in duration and in coverage. Today’s consumer wants
more coverage, for a longer period at a reasonable cost. Safeware Extended Service Plans provides just that
with the enhanced coverage consumer’s demand at a very affordable cost.
Safeware Extended Service Plans are designed to provide protection against mechanical or electrical failure
above and beyond the manufacturer warranty. This includes failures resulting from normal wear & tear on the
equipment. In addition, accidental damage coverage is included. This coverage protects the device in the
event of operational failures resulting from accidents such as liquid spills, water damage and drops.
To provide the most reliable coverage available, all Plans are insured by highly rated AM Best Insurance
• 2 & 4 Year Terms available
• Coverage Available for Equipment (such as laptops, tablets & net books) up to $4,000
• Accidental Damage in Handling (ADH) Coverage Included
• No Deductible – 100% covered parts and labor
• No Lemon Guarantee - 3 failures for the same issue, computer will be replaced
• Power surges that result in damage to the computer
• Limit of liability- Cost of unit at time of purchase*
While you're at school the University Bookstore will provide on-campus drop off service for any claims or repairs through our partnership with The Computer Fixer. The Computer Fixer is an authorized repair service center for Safeware Warranty Service Plans. When you are home or traveling and you need service call Safeware's toll-free number, 800-800-6132, and they will direct you to a local authorized service provider or send you a pre-paid shipper box to mail it to one of their service depot centers.
All Safeware Extended Warranty Plans are for computer and technology items purchased through the Philadelphia University Bookstore. The service plan must be on the same purchase receipt as the the computer or technology item.
Click HERE to purchase.
*Limit of Liability: The limit of liability under the replacement plan is the value of the Covered Product at the time of purchase, excluding sales tax, delivery and handling. This Agreement shall expire upon replacement of Your Covered Product or issuance of [compensation] in lieu of replacement.
Newly Added Items to our PhilaU Nike Shop!
Order Apple & Lenovo Computers specifically configured for your Program
Order the 2013 Tee-Shirt Contest Winner Tees!
New items in our Alumni section!
- Get the latest University news and events by visiting
- Wondering what else is new at the store? Call 215.951.2717 or email us at Bookstore@PhilaU.edu